At-a-Glance School Profile
South Columbia Family School
34555 Berg Rd.
Warren OR 97053
Ray Brown, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindergarten 9:30 - 12:30
Grades 3-5 9:30 - 3:00 Cohort 1
Grades 1-2 9::30 - 3:00
Grades 3-5 9:30 - 3:00 Cohort 2
Grades 6-8 9:30 - 2:30
For parents and students who enjoy or would like to try out a home-base model of education but who still want their students to have a sense of community, as well as have the help of a licensed education professional, we are a great fit.
SCFS works with parents to create an individualized curriculum for each student, respecting religious or political beliefs while still maintaining a rigorous connection to the Oregon teaching standards.
Our Mission at SCFS is to set high academic standards for all students through an evolving partnership of students, parents and staff.
Waiting lists for Grades K-8
If you have questions, contact the school or the principal @
SCFS is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all students. Since we want to ensure this safety during COVID, masks are required. The following are examples of our current protocols:
1. Fully vaccinated staff.
2. Masks are optional, inside and outside the classroom.
3. Social distancing is followed.
4. Hand washing is encouraged.
5. Good air flow with high grade filters and room purifiers are used during each community day.
6. We follow the state recommendations for isolation and quarantine.
7. We participate in the test-to-stay program.